Gün + Partners Patent and Trademark Registration Office provides its domestic and foreign clients services related to all kinds of intellectual and industrial property rights, such as registration, maintenance, opposition, market searches, strategic consultancy and offers a wide-range of international intellectual property services by courtesy of its broad alliance network composing of offices specialized on intellectual property matters, located in almost all countries around the world.
Gün + Partners Patent and Trademark Registration Office is a member to, regularly attends the meetings and takes active responsibility in the related committees and workgroups of many local and international organizations, such as
- International Trademark Association (INTA),
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI),
- European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA),
- Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (PTMG),
- The Association of European Trade Mark Owners (MARQUES),
- Association of Turkish Patent and Trademark Attorneys (PEM),